Become a Friend
There are many good reasons to become a Friend:
- We are a very active and friendly group, holding a wide range of functions and social events such as lectures, visits to country gardens, historic houses and other places of interest.
- We enjoy many benefits including free admission to temporary exhibitions and invitations to private views.
- Each member receives our newsletter, which we send out three times a year.
- Fundraising to support the Museum is very rewarding, particularly when we are able to help in the restoration and maintenance of its collections and the purchase of additional works of art.
- Friends also receive a discount on purchases in the Museum shop and cafe.
Membership of the Friends is open to anyone interested in supporting the Museum. Current annual subscriptions are:
- Single Member £25
- Two Persons at same address £35
- Family membership (2 adults & 2 children under the age of 15 years) £37.50
- Single Life £350
- Double Life £450
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Friends of the Holburne. If you would like to join us or if you have any further questions please email our membership secretary putting 'For Membership Secretary' in the Subject box, who will be pleased to help email>>
Please download the Membership Form.
Members of the Friends Committee can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org