Holburne Corporate Members' celebrate the 1st anniversary of the scheme with Ed Vaizey, MP
Launched in 2010, a year before the Holburne Museum reopened following an £11milion redevelopment, our Corporate Membership programme helps to keep the Holburne free-to-enter as Bath’s Art Museum for Everyone. Making our Corporate Members one of the most important groups of supporters we have.
In return our members enjoy real business benefits including:
Invitations to business networking breakfasts and evening receptions
The Holburne Museum’s business events not only allow you to network, they are also about discovery. At every event we arrange exclusive behind-the-scenes and guided tours of the collection and exhibitions with our Director and Curators, as well as offering collection handling sessions.
These events are also an opportunity to support your business development by bringing clients and other business partners with you.
Opportunities to network with the Museum’s Major Donors, Patrons and Trustees
At every exhibition Private View we invite our Corporate Members to join our key donors, Trustees and exhibition lenders at a preview between 6pm and 6.30pm in the exhibition (with the main event starting in the Garden Café from 6.30pm). Along with the Patrons’ Summer and Christmas parties our Corporate Members are able to meet our key supporters regularly, providing introductions.
Members can also arrange their own private events at the Holburne with a 20% discount on gallery hire
When you join we will send you a Welcome Pack containing:
- Details of networking events, exhibition Private Views and other key dates - see the current events here >>
- Information on how your staff can claim free entry to our three major exhibitions
- Speical offers on tickets to talks, concerts and events at the Museum
- A Membership Certificate
We recognise the support of our Corporate Members through our:
- Annual Review
- Donor Boards in the Museum
- Online with hyperlinks here >>
Annual membership cost:
- £1,500 plus VAT for businesses with an annual turnover in excess of £3m
- £1,000 plus VAT for businesses with an annual turnover between £1m and £3m
- £500 plus VAT for businesses with an annual turnover under £1m
We invite you to contribute to the ongoing success of the Museum by becoming a Corporate Member of the Holburne today. Download a joining form here
If you would like to arrange a meeting or to talk further please contact:
Head of Development
T. 01225 388564