The Holburne Museum is one of the UK’s best-loved independent Museums, welcoming over 100,000 annual visitors. We deliver a nationally-recognised programme of exhibitions and a community learning programme for 13,000 people of all ages in Bath and the surrounding counties every year. The Museum stands at the end of Great Pultney Street in Sydney Gardens and is one of Bath’s premiere historic buildings.
Whether you are interested in entertaining clients, raising the profile of your business or supporting young people’s creative education, do get in touch.
The Holburne can offer:
- A beautiful and unique setting for hospitality and events, including exclusive private views of exhibitions, receptions and dinners.
- Marketing and brand awareness, with flexible opportunities for promotion in print, online and in person around our major exhibitions or community projects.
- Major sponsorship opportunities and flexible sponsorship around different parts of our programme.
- An association with one of the South West’s most important cultural destinations, committed to delivering the highest quality events, exhibitions and learning activities.
- Opportunities for staff training and creative away-days.
- A tailored approach to partnership to fit your business objectives.
As a registered charity, we are grateful for the support of businesses to help us maintain the quality of our work and programmes for the enjoyment of all.
For more information or to have an informal discussion about future opportunities, please contact Camilla Johns, Head of Development on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01225 388 564.