WIN FREE TICKETS IN THE BLACK FRIDAY ARTS BUMPER PRIZE DRAW
From 9am arts organisations in Bath are marking Black Friday, 25 November, with a massive giveaway of FREE tickets and experiences. The Black Friday Bumper Prize Draw offers the chance to pick up loads of free prizes, with unique experiences and treats up for grabs.
Arts organisations across the city have teamed up to offer prizes in a free to enter draw. All you have to do to enter is fill in a very short form – there are no catches or hidden clauses – to be in with a chance of winning one of a bundle of tickets and experiences. From 9am on Friday 25 November you can enter here for a chance to win tickets to one of these brilliant events and experiences: – A £20 voucher for Bath Box Office where you can purchase tickets for lots of events in Bath – A family ticket for four to Bath Spa Live’s Christmas at Newton Park show at Main House Newton Park, on Friday 9 December – Two tickets to Wiltshire Music Centre’s The Choir of Clare College, Cambridge on Saturday 10th December – A one year joint Friends Membership worth £60 from the Holburne Museum – A Bath Festivals membership and a bundle of books. – Victoria Art Gallery‘s Peter Brown: Bath, Bristol and Beyond, tickets for two adults, on or before 15 January 2023. – A silver membership to If Opera worth £85 – Four tickets to Bath Philharmonia’s annual Snowman concert on Saturday 10th December. Experience a The Snowman film with a live orchestra plus some festive favourites. – A Family ticket to The Roman Baths (2 adults and up to 4 children) – Two tickets from the Theatre Royal Bath to see iShowmanism! at the Ustinov Studio, showing until Saturday 10th December.
But hurry as you don’t have long to enter. The bumper arts prize draw opens at 9am on Black Friday, 25 November and closes at 9am on Tuesday 29 November. You won’t have to wait long to hear whether you’ve won as the prize winners will be notified by email on Wednesday 30 November. You must be 18 or over to enter. For full conditions see below.
Terms and conditions
– The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Contact details will not be stored after the winners have been chosen and prizes distributed unless an entrant signs up to an organisation(s) e-newsletter in which case details will be passed to the organisation(s) before being deleted.
– The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
– The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
– In the event of a prize being unavailable, the organiser reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s).
– If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the organiser reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.