UP LATE – Art After Hours
- This event has passed.
Enjoy FREE access to our collection galleries and discounted entry to our exhibition. Our Garden café will be open throughout the evening serving wine, beers, and special themed cocktails.
FREE NO BOOKING REQUIRED*
*Booking only required for Tudor tours (5.30pm / 6.30pm / 7.30pm) – see below
*FREE entry to the Collection galleries / Discounted entry to Tudors: Passion, Power & Politics
WHATS HAPPENING DURING UP LATE
- Tudors Tours (booking required – see below)
- FREE drop in Ruff making Workshop (5pm – 7pm)
- FREE entry to our Collection
- Discounted entry to Tudors: Passion, Power & Politics (Book Here)
- Enjoy a Tudor Tom Collins or Bloody Mary in our Garden Café
- Garden café & Shop open throughout the evening
Join us for a tour of the Museum which links our collection to Britain’s historical trade with the Ottoman Empire. While Britain’s trade officially started in the 1570’s we will be taking a step back further and a journey along the silk roads to explore the influence of Ottoman fashions and textiles in the court of Henry VIII
To book your exhibition entry and this tour click on your preferred time slot below (Priced £12pp)
Free drop in Ruff Making Workshop 5pm – 7pm FREE NO BOOKING REQUIRED – just drop in
Discounted entry to Tudors (no tour) £7 – Pre book here or just turn up on the evening
FREE entry to our collection galleries – No booking required just turn up.
- Galleries close at 8.30pm / Café closes at 9pm