UP LATE – Mindful May
- This event has passed.
Pop Down, Zone in and Chill Out
With a focus on Wellbeing, Mindfulness and Creativity we’ll be welcoming you to experience the Museum and grounds as a place of calm. Enjoy:-
- Priya Yoga with Krissi £5 per person + Eventbrite admin fee (Booking is essential)
Session 1 – Awakening 5.15 – 6.15pm FULLY BOOKED
Session 2 – Relaxing 6.45 – 7.45 pm
8pm – Open space for anyone to talk about practice
For more information and yoga booking go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/priya-yoga-with-krissi-mindful-may-uplate-tickets-624369204097
- Screenprinting workshop (7pm onwards for general public)
- Outdoor Ecsatic Dance (with silent disco headphones) in Holburne Gardens with Lana and Bex www.yogaandwildwellness.co.uk/ecstaticdance
2 sessions: 6.30 – 7.15 7.45 – 8.30Ecstatic dance is a global movement that is becoming increasingly popular!A FREE opportunity to dance consciously and move in a beautiful, safe and facilitated environment with other people.No need to book!All are welcome. There are no expectations. This is a non-judgmental and open space for all.
‘What does dance give you? The freedom to be who you are and do what you want to do’ (Arthur Mitchell)
- FREE entry to our collection galleries
- BSU BA Design pop-up shop! Buy beautiful limited edition souvenirs inspired by the collection
- DJ & Drinks in the Garden café and Terrace
FREE entry to our collection galleries and discounted entry to our exhibition– No booking required just turn up.
Our Garden café will be open throughout the evening serving wine, beers and spirits.
Galleries close at 8.30pm / Café closes at 9pm