There is so much happening this summer at the Holburne including many great family and children events, inspired by our special exhibitions:
- Visit our exhibition Prized Possessions: Dutch Masterpieces from National Trust Houses which brings together some of the National Trust’s best-loved works of seventeenth-century Dutch art. Children under 18 go Free. Explore all things Dutch at the Sackler Discovery Centre where we offer lots of Free creative activities for all ages to enjoy!
- Escape to the Middle East with our beautiful exhibition Bath the Baghdad: Ellen Tanner’s Collection of Middle Eastern Art
- Book the children to one of our Summer Art Camps for 5-11 year olds (Wednesday 25 July to Friday 17 August)
- Young people aged 11 to 18 year olds can learn special techniques in our Portrait Drawing Masterclass with our expert artist Lisa Metcalfe on Thursday 26 July 11am-4pm
- Enjoy a fabulous film framed by a backdrop of stars at the Holburne with the Pop Up Cinema from 9 to 12 August. Choose from Top Gun, Withnail & I, Beatles: The Yellow Submarine and The Greatest Showman (Sing Along)
- Discover a labyrinth of coloured chambers on our front lawn with Colourscape ( Monday 20 to Wednesday 29 August, 11am-4pm )
- Finally, enjoy a picnic in our garden. Visit our shop and choose from our selection of beautiful picnic blankets